Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Mothers Day fun fold

Good morning,
I hope you are having a beautiful day today. Even though is still officially Spring, Summer is starting to make its self known with warmer weather so the real heat is right around the corner. Thinking this year I will be missing that pool I used to have!

Today I am sharing a Mother’s Day Fun Fold card I made for a special person who I have always thought of as another Mom to me.

I'm really struggling with my lightbox these days and may have to thinking of a different way to take pictures so I can get some consistency. 


Supplies:
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Dies from Sizzix *Mixed Media #2). The Rose is unknown
  • Embossing folder from Stampin Up! (Old World Paper)
  • Nuvo Drops from Tonic Studios
  • Stamps from The Unity Stamp Co. (Rose on inside), Mother’s Day sentiment from Halo Stamps and Thinking of you from Close to My Heart (You make me happy)

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: