Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Butterfly Wishes ...

Good morning!
We have a new sketch challenge at The Outlawz Challenges located HERE.

This month’s sketch provided by me. You can find all my sketches in the tab bar above. Feel free to use but please credit me and link back to my blog if you use one.

This layout is quick and opens up a few possibilities for adding embellishments,

I am sorry as I tried multiple times to get a good picture of my card but my light box is not cooperating with me but this card is full of shimmer and looks so pretty in real life. So pretty!


Sketches by Me CCBC28

Supplies: 5 x 7 card
  • Banner die from Stampin Up!
  • Butterfly from Hobby Flora. These are 3-D and also have a slight shimmer to them.
  • Circle die from M&C Boutique *Looped Edge Circles)
  • Heavy weight Shimmer cardstock from Neenah for the base. A lighter weight was used for the white circle and the banner was made with iridescent embossed paper from Craft Sensations.
  • Ink from Memories
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamps grab bag
  • Sketch by Me CCBC28
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the main blog located HERE to see the other challenges we offer!

(Hugs) Cara

CHALLENGES ENTERED

Entry 3
Craft-alnica Challenge
Challenge #361: BIRTHDAY CARD

Entry 21
Ellibelle's Corner
Flowers Galore for Allsorts Challenge #784

Entry 45
Pammie's Inky Pinkie's Challenges
Make My Monday

Entry 100
A Per fect Time to Craft
Open Challenge for June, #6-2024

4 comments:

Johanna said...

I think we can all relate to not being able to achieve a good photo of anything shimmery. That said I can see that it has shimmer and am sure in reality it is spectacular. I like your design and your butterfly is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT.

Dawn Phillips said...

This is such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

AndrejaM said...

Hvala, ker z zelo lepo voščilnico za rojstni dan sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici

Ellibelle said...

What a great sketch and beautiful card!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday June/July challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner