Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Sixth & final card using gifted images: Thinking of you

Good morning,

Today I am sharing sixth & final card that I made with the gift of pre-printed Dutch images from Marianne Designs I received from my friend. I really enjoyed working with these as I don't use pre-printed images often.

Supplies:

  • Image from Marianne Designs
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base), Stampin Up! and my scrap bin.
  • Ink from Stampin up!
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamps grab bag
  • Stash: Rhinestones
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: