Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

A Gift og Scrappiness ...

Good morning,
Today I am sharing some cards I made with some design paper bits I received from an SCS BRAK friend last year.

I managed to get 4 cards from the two pices of DP and some scraps I had in my bin


Card set 1 using Sketch from I Spy Sketches ISSC12


Card set 2

Supplies:
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and my scrap bin
  • Design Paper is a gift from SCS BRAK friend
  • Dies from Darice (Foliage Branch), QuicKutz (Nesting Rectangles), Sizzix (Classic Circles) and Stampin Up! (Sweet Buttons)
  • Embossing folders from Crafters Companion (Rose Garden) and Stampin Up! (Subtle)
  • Ink from Scrapbook.com
  • Nuvo Drops
  • Punch from Stampin Up! (Bow builder)
  • Sentiment from Stampabilities
  • Sketches from I Spy Sketches
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: