Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

The Outlawz No Stamp Challenge, Hello Friend

Good morning!
Today is the start of a new challenge at The Outlawz Challenge. You can play along HERE

This challenge discourages the use of any physical stamps or digital images.
Exceptions are made for digital paper and stamped or digital sentiments

Our theme this month is Love is in the Air
For my cards I used a Sheetload of cards layout from Call my Crafty Al … I love using them because they push me to use design paper and I can get a set of great looking cards quickly.



Supplies: 4.25 x 5.50 card

#SYSUJun2021
#showusyoursheetloads

“U” from My Favorite Things (Stitched Alphabet 1”)
Cardstock from My Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Design paper by Colorbok (Natural Expressions)
Design paper with Hearts from Craft Sensations
Heart die from Close to My Heart
Looped Edge Circle die from M&C Boutique
Sentiment die, Unknown

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to Don’t forget to join our Facebook Fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/713117412100332

(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

Lori m said...

Very pretty cards, interesting challenge, I like it, hugs, Lori m

Susan Renshaw said...

A lovely set of cards!