Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

The Outlawz Color Challenge, Black, White and one color choice

Good morning!

A new Outlawz Color Challenge has started. You can check it out HERE

Our challenge this month is to use Black, White and one color of choice with an optional twist of adding an animal.

I opted to use red as my third color since that is my favorite and I’m trying to get some Valentine cards done to get mailed out.



Supplies (5 x 7 card)
Image from BabyCakesdnd (Tattoo Hippo 251) printed on Hammermill color copy
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and scrap box
Design paper from Catherine Pooler (Fleur De)
Heart lace banner die (Unknown)
Heart sequin from my stash
Letter “U” die from Sizzix (Groovy Girl Font)
Love sentiment die (Unknown)
ProMarkers
Sketch used; Sunday Sketches SS007


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration! https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/

No comments: