Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, April 2, 2021

Surprise …

It is hard to fool a DOG one time and next kin to impossible to fool him the second time. Right there he is a long jump ahead of the average man. ~Josh Billings, revised by H. Montague

Sharing another card made with the Stampin Up! Design paper pack “Playful Pets”. These cards are going into my doggo donation pile for Gilbert Dogs 24/7 for them to sell during an upcoming fundraiser.

This card is based off a card done by Lynn Jardine on SCS, FS529 Woof hello which you can see if you click HERE


Supplies
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio
  • Design Paper from Stampin Up!
  • Googlie eyes from my Stash
  • Image & Sentiment from Stampers Anonymous
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara









No comments: