You know you have found love when you can't find your way back. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges and our Sponsor this month is Oddball Art with a prize of a $10 gift code
Our cue this month is charms.
I actually purged quite a few charms
I had … there were just so many so I gifted them on to someone else. But I do
still have some and rarely use them even though they are a nice little touch to
I loved using this fun image from
Lizzy .. I really like the looks of VW buses and was extremely happy to have
this one to create with.
You can see here the shimmer I added with the FSJ silk. Just splatted it right over the ink.
- Image Hippie Flower Power Peace Van, Image No.312 printed on Stampin Up! whisper white card stock
- Cardstock for base from Neenah
- Design paper from Color Bok and DCWV
- Die from Close to My heart
- India Ink from Memories
- Liquid silk from Fun Stampers Journey
- Neon ink from Tsukineko
- Sentiment from The Angel Company
- Stamps from Prima
- Stash: Flower charm and Twine
- Sketch by me
on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other
challenges that are always in process!