Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, October 23, 2020

Holiday Hugs …

I have a present for you, but I need to borrow your arms for wrapping paper.  ~Author Unknown 

Good Morning!

Sandra has added more new digi images to her ETSY SHOP this month and this week I am using #3297 Pretty Christmas Hippo.

 


The glittering poinsettias were created by using the Dream Weaver Embossing paste and stencil. While still wet I poured the glitter over the top waited a minute then dumped off any excess.

Supplies

  • Image printed on Stampin Up Whisper White Card Stock
  • Banner punch from Stampin Up!
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Dream Weaver Embossing paste
  • Glitter from Stampin Up!
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Hero Arts
  • Stash: Rhinestones, star brad & fabric poinsettia
  • Stencil from Stampers Anonymous
  • White gel pen
  • Wink of Stella glitter pen 

Don’t forget to visit her Facebook page where there is always something happening!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1643440135938124/

 

Thanks for stopping by!

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: