Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Autumn Leaves …

The bright summer had passed away, and gorgeous autumn was flinging its rainbow-tints of beauty on hill and dale. ~Cornelia L. Tuthill, "Virginia Dare: Or, the Colony of Roanoke," 1840

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which today at The Outlawz Challenges and sponsored this month by Jan’s Digi Stamps. This challenge will run thru October 19, 2020

Jacqui’s challenge for us this fortnight is 3 colors - orange, red and green and no pumpkins allowed!

I actually messed this one up. I had the image upside down when I stamped the image. Didn’t notice it until I started to photograph the card! I managed to pull the image off the card without tearing it. Them I proceeded to fussy cut it out. I used a Stampin Up ink pen to color some of the open white spaces. Very tedious and not perfect but salvaged!


I’ll add a sentiment later, just not sure if this will be a fall card or a Thanksgiving card yet.

Supplies used
  • Image "Wisp of Autumn" printed on Whisper White cardstock from Stampin Up!
  • Cardstock from Stampin Up! (Base) and Core-dinations
  • Design Paper from DCWV and Close to My Heart
  • Embossing Folder from Carta Bella
  • ProMarkers
  • Color board

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: