Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Hugs a Plenty ...

Millions and millions of years would still not give me half enough time to describe that tiny instant of all eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you.  ~Jacques PrĂ©ver

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which today at The Outlawz Challenges and sponsored this month by Gerda Steiner. This challenge will run thru September 21, 2020

Ilonka picked our challenge of 5 colors, you get to pick 3 plus a twist of using a butterfly!

For my card I am using the turquoise plus 2 shades of purple (although the butterfly looks more blue, but it is actually purple). The image I am using is Hugbear 482. 


Supplies used
  • Border punch from Stampin Up!
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from my Stash
  • Dies from Stampin Up! & Spellbinders
  • Embellishment from Jot
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
  • India Ink from Memories
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiments from Inkahootz!
  • Color Board




Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: