Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Cats ...

Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia. ~Joseph Wood Krutch

Hi everyone!
Today a new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges and will run through September 19, 2020. Our Sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps with a $12.00 gift card!

Our inspiration this week comes from Susan

Cats sleep, anywhere,
Any table, any chair,
Top of piano, window-ledge,
In the middle, on the edge,
Open drawer, empty shoe,
Anybody's lap will do,
Fitted in a cardboard box,
In the cupboard, with your frocks-
Anywhere! They don't care!
Cats sleep anywhere.
- Eleanor Farjeon



Supplies used
  • Image “Hween Window Cat” printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) & Bazzill
  • Design Paper from Stampin Up!
  • Gold & Silver gel pen from Artiste
  • India Ink from Memories
  • ProMarkers
  • Rhinestones from my Stash
  • Sketch by me 
  • Sentiment from Studio G
  • White Ink from Dr. Ph Martin


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: