Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, June 24, 2019

Cards for Little Hearts General cards

“In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures.
For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.”

~ Khalil Gibran


Recently I was able to get together with a few friends for a day of catching up and card making. There was a time we were able to get together about every 5 – 6 weeks, but the last couple of years have seen the gap between get togethers widening so it was certainly lovely to see everyone!
Since I rarely seem to have time to spend a whole uninterrupted day in my craft room due to family stuff, I took the opportunity to make general cards for the Cards for Little Hearts.

Here are all the cards I made this weekend.








This card below was used as a sabotage card on Oh So Inspired ..
https://www.youtube.com/live/-J5JafpJoSw?feature=share




Supplies used:
  • Cardstock: Coordination’s, Stampin Up!, The Paper Studio (card bases)
  • Design Paper: Atd, ColorBok, Echo Park, Fancy Pants
  • Dies & Punches: Gina Marie Designs, Stampin Up!
  • Embossing Folder: Stampin Up!
  • Inks: Dr. Ph.Martins Pen-White, India Ink (Memories), Manga Pens, Pallet, Recollections, Scrapbook.com, Stampin Up!
  • Miscellaneous: Judikins Diamond Glaze, Nuvo drops, Puffy 3-D Paint, Studio G Glitter Glue
  • Sentiment Stamps: Close to My Heart, Halo Rubber Stamps, Simon Says Stamps, Stampin Up!
  • Stash: Pearls, Rhinestones 

Cards for Little Hearts is a global card drive, comprised of crafters dedicated to bringing smiles, hope and encouragement to as many children with congenital heart disease as possible by providing heart center staff with handmade cards that are given to patients during their hospitalization.


If you are interested in participating, the card drive for general, everyday cards runs all-year long. Most need cards are “Hello” and “Thinking of you” type cards that can be used all year long but more information can be found on the WEBSITE.

Hugs, Cara

No comments: