Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Hello Snow Bunny ...

Animals are such agreeable friends — they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms. ~George Eliot

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!

Today we start a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door and our sponsor this week is Newtons Nook with $20.00 store voucher.

For my card I am using a freebie called “Snow Bunny” that I have had for some time now.



Supplies:
  1. Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Card Stock
  2. Alcohol markers (ProMarkers & Copics)
  3. Card candy made using a ¼ circle punch from Stampin Up! and Judikins Diamond Glaze
  4. Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  5. Design paper from my scrap bin
  6. Embossing Folders “Subtle” from Stampin Up! & “Dot background” from Darcie
  7. Glitter glue from Studio G
  8. Sketch found on Starrynightsdiva.hubpage.com ... sadly I am unable to get the layout to upload and I'm not sure who the actual creator is. 


Make sure you stop by their shop for a look around.
They have some awesome products and even offer freebies
Come play along with us at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful card.