Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, March 15, 2019

Crash your stash: Mulberry Paper

Faeries, come take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind,
Run on the top of the dishevelled tide,
And dance upon the mountains like a flame.
~William Butler Yeats, "The Land of Heart's Desire," 1894

Good morning!
Today is the start of another fun “Crash your Stash” challenge at The Outlawz Challenges

The purpose of this Challenge is to encourage you to use those items that are no longer trending and probably stashed away in a drawer. Forgotten and alone. So, we are here to help inspire you to dig those lovely items out and bring them new life!
At the start of the challenge, we will tell you what item we want you to pull from your stash and use and you will have a whole month to find, dust off and create something lovely with the item! 
That simple! 
Our item for this month is Mulberry paper! I created my oval pieces by using a oval dies as a template and running a water soaked cotton swab around the edge. Then I just started pulling the excess paper off creating the slightly ragged edge.


Supplies: 5 x 7 card
  • Black Licorice Silk from Fun Stampers Journey
  • Border embossing folder from the Cuttlebug set “Chinoiserie”
  • Cardstock: The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Flower from Prima Marketing
  • Love die from Gina Marie Designs
  • Mulberry paper from my stash
  • Rhinestone from my Stash
  • Sketch: Case this Sketch CTS223


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where there is a challenge for every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: