Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, April 8, 2018

XO Mom XO

It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it. ~From the television show The Golden Girls

Greetings and Salutations my Crafty Peeps!
I am playing along with the Progressive Freebie Challenge taking place right now on the DigiStamps4Joy Facebook Group

This month our image is this adorable image “Mom with Teddy” … how fun is this?!


I am back to using my water-based inks and crayons for coloring again. I find that I prefer them to my Pro-markers and Prismacolor pencils.

Supplies
  • Image “Mom with Teddy Bear” printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with Stampin Up! ink and a water brush
  • Design paper behind the image is a digital paper from Touched by a Butterfly
  • “XO” die from Romance set by Momenta
  • Cardstock from Stampin Up!
  • Embossing folder “Love Set” from Sizzix
  • Glitter glue from Studio G added to the roses
  • Rhinestones from my stash colored with a yellow sharpie
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara



CHALLENGES ENTERED






1 comment:

Julie Odil said...

This is so sweet! I love the card. Thanks for joining us this month at DigiStamps4Joy. Julie, DT member