Greetings and Salutations my Crafty Peeps!
I am playing along with the Progressive Freebie Challenge taking place right now on the DigiStamps4Joy Facebook Group
This month our image is this adorable image “Mom with Teddy” … how fun is this?!
I am back to using my water-based inks and crayons for coloring again. I find that I prefer them to my Pro-markers and Prismacolor pencils.
- Image “Mom with Teddy Bear” printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with Stampin Up! ink and a water brush
- Design paper behind the image is a digital paper from Touched by a Butterfly
- “XO” die from Romance set by Momenta
- Cardstock from Stampin Up!
- Embossing folder “Love Set” from Sizzix
- Glitter glue from Studio G added to the roses
- Rhinestones from my stash colored with a yellow sharpie
Thanks for stopping by!