Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Happy Birthday Honey ...

Birthdays! What music in the world! In these unresting times, when nothing intellectual, economic, social, political, seems stable; when customs and traditions hoary with age are mixed with explosive elements, this oldest of institutions is not in danger of yielding to destructive forces. ~J.R. Macduff, Birthdays, 1893

Good morning!
Today I am sharing the card I made for my husband’s birthday which we celebrated a couple days ago…

I decided to play around with my very small collection of alcohol inks. First, I adhered some aluminum foil to a piece of card stock. Then played around with the inks, a straw and spray bottle of alcohol. Once I was satisfied with the way it looked and the ink was dry I ran it through my Big Kick in an embossing folder (note: Just because you think it is dry, might wanna hit it with the heat gun a few seconds to make sure – or you can clean up your folder with a cotton ball and alcohol).

The layout is based on a card I found on Pinterest from ceciliacards.blogspot.au



Supplies:Adirondack Alcohol Inks from Ranger/TH
  • Aluminum Foil
  • Card stock (base) from the Paper Studio
  • Card stock from Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper Unknown (found at local flea market)
  • Die “Ornate Labels” from Sizzix
  • Die “Stitched Banners” from Gina Marie Designs
  • Embossing folder “Blister” from Spellbinders
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: