Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Up - Up & Awaaaaay ...

All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware. - Martin Buber -

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which starts today at The OutlawzChallenges!

Our sponsor this month is Luna Girls

Our winner will win an image sheet of their choice for the store!

This week we have a cheerful color combination of Red, Blue and Yellow with an optional twist of balloons!

The image I am using is from the Luna Girls Sheet “Hot Air Balloons 2”


Supplies
  • Luna Girls pre-colored image from Hot Air Balloons 2
  • Jot: bubble stickers
  • Memories: India Ink
  • Punches: EK Success border punch “Dotted Waves”
  • Stampin Up!: Card stock, Sentiment “Happiest of Birthday Wishes”
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: