- Image (Sunflowers #112) printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White and colored with water based inks and a water brush
- Card stock from The Paper Studios (card base) and Stampin Up!
- Embossing Folder “Falling Petals” from Stamping Up!
- India Ink from Memories
- Inks from Stampin Up!
- Sentiment from “Happiest of Birthdays” from Stampin Up!
- Silk Ink drops from Fun Stampers Journey
- Silver card candy from my stash
Monday, February 5, 2018
And here the sunflower of the spring burns bright in morning’s beam.
- Ebenezer Elliott –
This week SheepSki Designs is sponsoring for Passionate Paper Creations and Friends.
My mom adores Sunflowers, they are her absolute favorites. Her birthday is coming up and I think she will love this card I made for her using Sunflowers – Image no 112 which you can find in the Etsy shop HERE.
SheepSki Designs also has two monthly challenges you can participate in:
BLOG ... Where you can use any hand colored image for a chance to win 3 images ... BUT, if you use a SheepSki Designs image and are the winner, you get an additional image choice
FACEBOOK ... Where you must use a SheepSki Designs Image for a chance to win 3 images
Thanks for stopping by!