Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Chocolate Understands ...

That life is to my liking which is made up of little deeds, little sacrifices, little kindnesses. ~Birthday letter quoted in J.R. Macduff, Birthdays, 1893

Good morning!
I’m here to share my project for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges!

Our sponsor this month is DiDigisStamps with a $12.00 gift card to her store.

This week’s challenge comes from Ursula, to create anything but a card using the colors below.


I made candy bar covers! And the tags are long enough to be bookmarks --- so bonus!


Supplies
  • Card Candy (Stash)
  • Card stock (Bazzill and Stampin Up!)
  • Fancy Labels 3 die (Sizzix)
  • Glitter (Oriental Trading Company)
  • Ink (Close to My Heart)
  • Sentiment “Chocolate understands” (Rubbernecker Stamps)
  • Sentiment “For Someone Special” (The Angel Company)
  • Twine (American Craft)

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!


(Hugs) Cara

No comments: