Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Blessed ...

Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving. ~W.T. Purkiser

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges! Our sponsor this month is DiDigisStamps with a $12.00 gift card to her store.


This week’s challenge comes from Jeanie. We are to use the color pumpkin, and then pick two more colors from the picture below. The twist, if you care to use it is thankful or Thanksgiving.


A while back a friend came over for crafting day. Shortly after she arrived, she handed me small stack of DP she had left from a project telling me she knew I liked fall colors and thought I would like them to play with. I managed to finish 4 cards, a 5th one needs to be finished and I have enough left to probably make another 2-3 cards depending on what I do … I plan on finishing that paper up this next week since I need Thanksgiving cards.

This card happens to be one I had started from those papers, but didn’t complete that day … However, it works perfectly with this challenge so I pulled it out and finished it up.


Card size 5 x 7
  • Card stock (The Paper Studio, Bazzill & Stampin Up!)
  • Design Paper (unknown as they were scraps given to me)
  • Pumpkin #2 die (Sizzix)
  • Sentiment die is from Fall Botanicals (Spellbinders)

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by TheOutlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: