Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wonderland ...

In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it "Christmas" and went to church; the Jews called it "Hanukka" and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say "Merry Christmas!" or "Happy Hanukka!" or (to the atheists) "Look out for the wall!"
~Dave Barry, "Christmas Shopping: A Survivor's Guide"

Good morning

Today I have another Christmas card for you!

Card size 5 x 7

SUPPLIES
"Christmas Holly Damask" embossing folder from Cuttle bug
"Holiday Words: Script" from Sizzix
"Oval Burst" die from Gina Maris Designs
"Tattered Poinsettias" die from Sizzix
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Design Paper unknown
Perfect Pearls from Ranger

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

3 comments:

Rannah Romps said...

Wow! That's an awesome poinsettia!

LilArtsyWoman said...

It's a pleasure to see your beautiful creation...so lovely to look at!

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card and I love the fab poinsettia.