Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Traditional? I think not! ...

It is the life of the crystal, the architect of the flake, the fire of the frost, the soul of the sunbeam. This crisp winter air is full of it. ~John Burroughs, "Winter Sunshine"

Good morning!
WOW! Can you all believe it is November 1st already?! Halloween is past and Christmas is nipping at the heels of Thanksgiving which is coming up faster that we would all like I think!

Today is also the start of a new Color Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges with a challenge of making a Christmas card without using Red, Green or Gold!

Our sponsor this month is

And here is my 5 x 7 card!


Supplies
Cardstock from The Paper Studio
Dies: Snowflake from Hero Arts and Tags from Sizzix
Glitter paper from Stampin Up!
Ink from Close to my Heart (and is not gold - it's actually a brown color)
Stamps: Flurry of Wishes from Stampin Up! and Stampabilities

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you over at The Outlawz Challenges!

I entered this card into the folllowing challenge(s)

Unicorn Challenge Blog #15 Snow/Snowflakes

Love to Craft Challenge Blog LTCCB #4 - Anything Goes





7 comments:

Kin Johnson said...

Lovely card!

Olga Fink said...

Very beautiful card Cara! chic and elegant!
xoxo Olga

Donna Ellis said...

Fabulous snowflake card, Cara!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is beautiful. I like how you punched the snowflake out and then added the gold one to the center of it.

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Lovely dies! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our November challenge 4 at Love to Craft, Hazel, DT – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too x

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x