Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, March 21, 2016

It's your day!

You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear; as young as your hope, as old as your despair.

~Douglas MacArthur

Good morning!
I'm actually off into the wild blue yonder my friends. Winging my way to Japan I am!

But I still wanted to share this birthday card I made for my manager as her birthday is today.


Suppliers
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
DP & vellum from my Stash
Sentiment from "Happiest of Birthday Wishes" by Stampin Up!
Dies: Framed tags one from Spellbinders
Dies: Leaves from Darice
Dies: Bold Butterflies from Stampin Up!
Dies: Swirl from Sizzix
Flowers from the Paper Studio

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

Rannah Romps said...

Very Pretty Cara!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love it, Cara! Safe fun trip! xoxo