Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Happy Easter! Happy Spring!

'Twas Easter-Sunday. The full-blossomed trees
Filled all the air with fragrance and with joy.
--- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Spanish Student ---

Good morning my Crafty Peeps!
Today is the 1st of of March and OMGosh this month holds so much excitement for me as I will be leaving in 18 days ... flying to Japan do some sight seeing and more importantly, to help my daughter pack up her apartment for her move back home to the States! 

I
AM
SO
JAZZED!

Even though I am trying to make sure everything is covered during the 2 weeks while I am gone!


It is also the start of a new Progressive Freebie challenge at The Outlawz!
This adorable bunny image was generously given to us by Gerda Steiner Designs!

If you want this image for free all you need to do is head over The Outlawz. CLick on the tab for the progressive freebie challenge and make a request.
Once you do that you will automatically be sent the image for the April and so on.
As long as you play along with the freebie image - you keep getting more!

So here's my card!


 Supplies
Image from Gerda Steiner Designs
Card stock from The Paper Studio
Design Paper from my Stash
Ink from Palette
Sentiment from The Angel Company set "Happy Easter"
Dies from Sizzix "Heart Scallops" and "Flourish"
Copics
Glittery White flocking from my stash

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to head over to The Outlawz to get your image and play along with all of us this month!

(Hugs) Cara



4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is such a cute adorable card. I know how you feel about your daughter coming home. I can feel your joy! Have a nice trip!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love your card! That sounds like a wonderful challenge. I would join but I need more images like ahole in the head, also don't need one more ning membership, lol. Tryin' to cut down. Just my luck. Well, I will wish you Happy Trails now as I seem to run late on blog visiting and might miss you if I delay it. I know you will enjoy it! xoxo

Christina Hor said...

Dearest Cara, your bunny card is too adorable! This is such a lovely mix of design elements and colors. The sentiment is very sweet and so perfect for this smarty little bunny.

You are probably busy getting ready for your Japan trip. But I want to make sure I stop by before you go to wish you a marvelous good time and safe traveling sweet friend. Don't forget to take lots of photos! Oh it must be beautiful this time of year with all the cherry blossoms! Do take care and "see" you later Cara.

Hugs, Christina

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just adorable. I love the image and your fab layout.