Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Lost in thought?

Basically, the only thing we need is a hand that rests on our own, that wishes it well, that sometimes guides us.
~Hector Bianciotti, Sans La Misericorde du Christ


It's time again for another Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door.

Our Sponsor this week is Fitztown.

I used this gorgeous image Cameo 3 because she looks like she is thinking about someone.

I created the background by tapping versamark ink onto the embossing folder. I then placed my paper inside and ran through my Big Kick. Then I took a soft bristle brush and applied the Pearl-ex to the embossed paper. Once done, I blew softly on the paper to remove any excess then I sprayed lightly with hairspray to set the powder.


SIZE: 5 x 7

SUPPLIES
Based on Deconstructed Sketch #13
Cardstock from American Crafts
Damask EF from Darice
Digi image from Fitztown
Odorless Mineral Spirits
Pearl Ex from Jaquard
Prisma Color Pencils
Rhinestone swirls - unknown
Rhinestones fromThe Paper Studio
Romantic Rectangles Die from Spellbinders
Silk flowers - stash
Vellum - scrap stash
Versamark Ink from Tsuninko

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


1 comment:

Sandi said...

Your coloring is amazing! This is a beautiful card.
Huggs