Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Button Button - Who's got the Button?

Happy is he who still loves something he loved in the nursery:  He has not been broken in two by time; he is not two men, but one, and he has saved not only his soul but his life.  ~G.K. Chesterton

Button - Button, who has the Button?
Anyone remember playing that game as a child? I do!
I remember playing with friends at school or sleep overs.
The laughing and guessing and groaning when one was incorrect.

This challenge reminded me of that game from so very long ago.
Happy memories of a simple pleasure for a simple child during a simpler time.

Today is the start of a new Clean and Simple Challenge at The Outlawz Challenge Blog.
Lynn has decided that we need to create a CAS card or project featuring ONE button. 
You can use any theme and any color - but your project must be CAS and you must make sure the one button is clearly visible.

I used sketch #32 from Freshly Made Sketches and I really wanted to use a really BIG button, but when I started digging through my button (ahem) collection, I did not have one the right size that would work for me.
So I made my own by punching out a circle.
Added some chipboard for stability and running through my Big Kick to give it detail. Then I punched some holes and use gold thread to "secure" my new BIG button to the card.

Size A2

SUPPLIES
Freshly Made Sketch #32
"Damask Medallion" Embossing Folder - Sizzix
Circle Die - Sizzix
Gold Twine, Card Stock and Sentiment (Faith in Nature) - Stampin Up!
Gold accents - stash

No comments: