Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, October 28, 2024

Growing in Unity 2024, Day 1

Good morning!

Once again, I have been given the opportunity to share my love of Unity Stamps with so many Crafty Friends! I don’t take this gift lightly as there are many talented crafters out there that put their name in the hat in the hopes of getting selected. I hope you enjoy what I have created for my week in the saddle!

Unity Stamp Company is a small family-owned business and although they ship world-wide, their high-quality rubber stamps are proudly made in the U.S.A. They even offer custom stamps! So, check out their store. You’ll be hooked if you aren’t already!

Here are links to the Unity Stamp Company Store and Social Media Sites!

Go check them out! You won’t be disappointed!

 

This week I’ll be working with several of Unity’s Stencil sets. I love these sets as they are easy to use and the results are always outstanding 

I don’t often make square cards, but this stencil set works perfectly for that. I am a little bummed because while I ordered the Bevy of Balloons stamp that works with this stencil set, I didn’t order in time to use for this event.

 

The frosting looking borders on either side of the image are cut from some foam board I bought from the Dollar store. I’ve been seeing cards and videos of how to use it with dies and I had to try it! I absolutely loved how they turned out. Easy to cut with my Big Shot and the details of the die are not lost. Plus, it’s foam and very light, so it will not add weight for mailing.

 

I do not know who made the die, I found it at a local resale shop, and it was just in a bag with 4 other dies that also make frosting looking die-cuts. If someone recognizes it, please let me know in the comments!



Supplies, card size: 6 x 6
  • Cardstock from Colorbok (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Die Unknown (Frosting)
  • Foam board from the Dollar Tree
  • Ink from Scrapbook.com, Tsukineko and Fun Stampers Journey (Liquid Silk)
  • Marker from Mala
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamps (Many More Birthdays)
  • Stencils from Unity Stamps (Balloon Layering Stencil)
Thanks for stopping! Please remember to comment on my posts each day as I will be selecting two people to receive a $20 credit to the store!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: