Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, May 5, 2024

A toast to your special day! ...

Good morning,
Sharing an April birthday card I made for my Mother-in-Law.



Supplies:
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and my scrap bin
Design Paper from Scrapbook Wizard
Glitter paper from my scrap
Heart punch from Creative Memories
Ink from Tsukineko, Versafine Clair
ProMarkers
Sketch from Seize the Birthday STB#3
Stamps from Unity Stamps (Celebrate Today)
Unknown: Stitched oval die

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

Challenges Entered

Lets Craft & Create
Challenge #207 - AG + Baby Blue or Pretty Pink
#3

Gem of a Challenge
Wk 9 Anything Goes Card Making & Paper Craft Scrapbook challenge - Gem of a Challenge
#12

Crafty Calendar Challenge
May Challenge - 'Anything Goes'
#17

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge
#229-Mirtillamente Digital Stamps
#1

Cardz for Galz
#224 Celebration - Mother's Day US. or other
#19

2 comments:

Johanna said...

A lovely soft and pretty card just right for a mom. I love how you did your glasses - they look so good. thanks for joining us at cardz4galz, Johanna DT

Lynda said...

Truly a celebratory card, Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT