Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Thinking of you & coffee ...

Good morning!

A new Outlawz Color Challenge has started. You can check it out HERE

This month we have a gorgeous Inspiration photo from Angela.

While I have way more white accents than the photo I did pull in the blues along with the browns and caramel plus I went with the coffee theme!

I colored the bird with an ink pad and a blender pen then added a bit of clear Pop of Color to the for some shiny!


Sketch: Mojo Monday, week 2


Supplies (5 x 7)
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin up!
  • Design Paper from Unity Stamps (Coffee Lovers)
  • Dies from M&C Boutique (Looped Edge Circles), Sizzix (Class Circles) & Unknown (Coffee cup with bird)
  • Embossing folder from Stampin up! (Tasteful Textures)
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Sentiment from Close to My Heart (You Make me Happy)
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration! https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/

No comments: