Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Say it with Flowers ...

Good morning!
A new Outlawz Color Challenge has started. You can check it out HERE

This month our challenge is to use 5 colors and add flowers

 
Here’s the card I created


The bird was part of a piece of the design paper that I used to die cut the flowers from. I thought it would be cute sitting on the sentiment.

Supplies (5 x 7)

Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and unknown paper set
Design paper from unknown paper set
Dies: Flowers are unknown, Sentiment is Happy Birthday to You from Paper Roses

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration! https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/

CHALLENGES ENTERED

Unicorn Challenge: #87, Flowers
Entry 5

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Very lovely flowers inspired by that inspiration.