Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, April 15, 2023

The Outlawz No Stamp Challenge, Easter/Faith

Good morning!
Today is the start of a new challenge at The Outlawz Challenge. You can play along HERE

This new challenge discourages the use of any physical stamps or digital images. Exceptions will be made for digital paper and stamped or digital sentiments

Our theme this month is Easter / Faith

I created a relatively clean and simple card using a sweet die I’ve had for a while but not used.
I am in the middle of a home renovation so a lot of stuff is either packed away or shoved in my front room in a tangle of boxes and shelves so I seemed to be unable to locate the Easter sentiment die I wanted to use and just went with a simple hello die I found.


Supplies: 5x7
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base), Stampin Up! & Bazzill
  • Die: Hello from Avery Elle
  • Die: Spring Egg scene from Die-namics
  • Rhinestones: Recollections
  • Stash: Flower sequins
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to Don’t forget to join our Facebook Fan Page
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: