Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

The Outlawz No Stamp Challenge, What's your lucky charm?

Good morning!
Today is the start of a new challenge at The Outlawz Challenge. You can play along HERE

This new challenge discourages the use of any physical stamps or digital images. Exceptions will be made for digital paper and stamped or digital sentiments

Our theme this month is What's your lucky charm?
Ideas: Color green / Rainbows / Shamrocks / Clovers / Horseshoes

For my card I CASed a card I found on Pinterest from Scrapping Mommy

I did notice after the fact that I cut the curved paper wrong but since I had already glued it down I just went with it.


Supplies: 5x7
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base)
Design paper from American Crafts, Dots & Strips
Flower die from Fun Stampers journey, Spring Blooms Mini
Glitter paper from Recollections
Ink from Stampin Up!
Rhinestones from my Stash
Sentiment from Stampin Up!, Friendly Hello
Shamrock die, unknown

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to Don’t forget to join our Facebook Fan Page
(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Terrific layouts on these wonderful lucky cards.

Susan Renshaw said...

I love the card from Scrapping Mommy and your take on it - your curve is just as good! Perfect card for our lucky charm challenge! Happy Crafting! Susan