Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, November 8, 2021

Beautiful Birthday

Birthdays! What music in the world! In these unresting times, when nothing intellectual, economic, social, political, seems stable; when customs and traditions hoary with age are mixed with explosive elements, this oldest of institutions is not in danger of yielding to destructive forces. ~J.R. Macduff, Birthdays, 1893


Hi All,
Like many crafters, I have a box of this and that items … those things I started working on and decided not to use or I was playing around wasting time or was an experiment. I’ve been trying to use the items in that box to create cards, scrap pages, gift boxes and such.

Today I am sharing one of the cards I made using a background I’d created using a die I have.


Supplies

Cardstock from The Paper Studios (Base) and Stampin up!
Prima Flower
Rangers Archival Ink
Sentiment Unity Stamps

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: