Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Dear Santa ...

It isn't the size of the gift that matters, but the size of the heart that gives it. ~Eileen Elias Freeman, The Angels' Little Instruction Book, 1994

Good morning!
Today I am sharing another card made from one of the many quirky images from Sherry West Designs! Please note that image is not yet in her shop so if you want to purchase it you may contact her via or ETSY Shop or message her on her Facebook Page, Sherry West Coloring. Links are below

Isn’t this guy A-DOR-A-BLE?!


Supplies
  • Image from Sherry West Designs printed on Hammermill Color Copy Paper
  • Archival ink from Ranger
  • Cardstock from Pen+gear (base), Bazzill and Stampin Up!
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamp Company
  • Wink of Stella
  • Sketch used: Freshly Made Sketch #97

Please visit Sherry’s shop and blog sites. We love to see what you're up to!


Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


CHALLENGES ENTERED

3 comments:

mirtillamente said...

Very funny image!
Thanks for taking part in the Mirtillamente Challenge!
° Evelin °° owner & designer // Mirtillamente

Stellalena said...

A very beautiful card.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Such a fun image, it's a lovely card. Thank you for joining in with TTCRD challenge. Debbie DT