Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

3-D Graduation

Don't live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable. ~Wendy Wasserstein, unverified

Hi All,
Using an Easy shadow box tutorial from Jennifer McGuire Ink found HERE, I made graduation card for my niece. She recently graduated NAU as a dental hygienist. We are so proud of her and I know she will do amazing things with her life!

This card was so easy to make dut it sure looks like it took some time to put together!



I’d give a supply but I can find it right now but will update post when I do.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara


1 comment:

R's Rue said...

What a beautiful card. Great job.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com