Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, June 15, 2020

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Paper Piercing tools

Our country is not the only thing to which we owe our allegiance.  It is also owed to justice and to humanity.  Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong.  ~James Bryce

Good morning!
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges! Our Sponsor this month is KLM Designs Emporium and she has some great images so be sure to check out her shop!

Our cue this month is paper piercing tools.

I have several plastic and brass piercing templates that I rediscovered whilst purging out my craft room but rarely use them. After doing this card I can honestly say that I now remember why. While I love the results, my hand is so cramped up from holding onto the templates, then lining up the pokey tool and punching! I’m such a wimp!

For my project I used the Sponsor image “4th Of July Gnome. Isn't he fun! and patriotic! LOL.
The base is 6 x 6 and once I can get back to the craft store, I will be picking up a frame for it since I want to use it for home décor on my mantle.



Supplies:
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Piercing stencil from Stampin Up! and Nnknown
  • ProMarkers (Alcohol Markers)
  • Star jewels from The Paper Studio
  • Silver Rounds from Fun Stampers Journey
  • Card sketch by Me CCBC9



Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: