Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, May 15, 2020

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Washi Tape

There's something in a simple hug That always warms the heart,
It welcomes us back home And makes it easier to part....
~Johnny Ray Ryder, Jr., "A Simple Hug"

Good morning!
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges! Our Sponsor this month is Lee Holland Art and all I can say is that I am in love with her whimsical images so be sure to check out her shop!


Our cue this month is Washi Tape. Another one of those items which can be used to create quick and delightful cards or scrapbook pages but we seem to forget about it. Well I do!

For my card I used this image called Dragon with Flower … just one of quite a few images featuring this adorable little dragon! Because of all the colors I used in the flower bouquet I wanted to keep the card as simple as possible so I just used my variegated washi tape to create a diagonal design on the card front. I think added the image with a bit of foam to pop it up a tiny bit. I think it came out wonderfully!



Supplies:
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
  • ProMarkers
  • Rhinestones from my stash
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Washi tape from Park Lane

Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: