Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

The Outlawz Challenges: Tic – Tac - Toe

“Live in such a way that you wouldn’t be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.”
~ Will Rogers

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges and sponsored this month by We Are 3Digital Shop.

Our challenge this week is based on a fun tic tac toe board created by Laurian

For my card I am using the top row, left to right.
Birthday, colors of the rainbow, Feather


The feathers are die cut using the Wedding digital paper from the Floral Burst set


  Supplies used
  • Digital paper printed onto Stampin Up! Whisper white card stock
  • Cards stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Color dots from Jots
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Sentiment from Inkahootz! (Closed)
  • Sketch CTS311


Tic Tac Toe Board ... Lots to choose from so come play along with us!


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!
(Hugs) Cara


1 comment:

Lori m said...

Cara...Beautiful card, love the quilted style and feathers die cuts, hugs, Lori m