Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

The Outlawz Challenges: 3 colors and a twist

“If anyone has told you not to passionately pursue what sets your soul on fire.
They are wrong.”
~Martina McBride

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges and sponsored this month by FabrikaFantasy

Our challenge this week was picked by Jacqui. The challenge is to use Blue with your choice of two colors and an optional twist something with Wings

For my card I am using a pre colored sponsor image called Air Fairy
I pulled the darker orange and some of the black.


Supplies used
  • Pre-colored image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock
  • Black jewels from my stash
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Diamond Glaze from Close to My Heart
  • Memories India Ink
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamp Company 


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: