Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

TTCRD Anything Goes, week of 9-3-19: Mermaid Silhouette

Though inland far we be,
Our souls have sight of that immortal sea
Which brought us hither.
~William Wordsworth, Intimations of Immortality

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!

Today we start a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door and our sponsor this week is Stix2Anything with a sponsor select gift package.

I did not make a card. I made “picture” for my downstairs guest powder room.



Supplies:
  • Embossing folder(s): Close to My Heart Woodgrain; Stampin Up! Seaside
  • Ink(s): Close to My Heart Silks; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist; Stampin Up!
  • Paper(s): (unknown) Kraft Paper; (DP) Colorbok Watercolor Rainbow; Stampin Up!

Come play along with us at TTCRD Challenge Blog






(Hugs) Cara

No comments: