Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

The Outlawz Challenges: Monochromatic (Yellow)

To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again. -- Laura Ortiz

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges and sponsored this month by Polkadoodles

Our challenge this week is a monochromatic one in shades of yellow with a Feminine twist.

For my card I am using a sponsor image called Poppy with phone.



Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from The Angel Company and Colorbok
  • India Ink from Memories
  • ProMarkers
  • Rhinestones flowers from my Stash
  • Scallop border punch from Stampin Up!
  • Sentiment from JRL Designs
  • Silver gel pen from Artiste 

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: