Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Hope Anchors the Soul ...

"Hope" is the thing with feathers –
That perches in the soul –
And sings the tune without the words –
And never stops – at all....
~Emily Dickinson, c.1861

Good morning!
It's Tuesday and the start of a new Color Challenge at the Outlawz Challenges. Our Sponsor this month is Bugaboo stamps with a prize of 4 images.
It is my turn to pick the challenge this week which is to use purple ... with your choice to two other colors. The twist if you wish to add it is Any Holiday!

Here's my card using the image Hope anchors your soul girl.

The colors I used are PURPLE, blue and yellow
The Holiday I chose is Easter


Supplies
Image Hope anchors you soul girl colored with alcohol markers
Cardstock from  The Paper Studios, Bazzill, American Craft and Stampin Up!
Die - Day Dreams from Spellbinders
Die - Labels 44 from Spellbinders
Red glitter glue from Stampin Up!
Rhinestones from my Stash
Yellow Stickles from Ranger

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: