Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Hugs & Kisses ...

“Don’t be afraid of showing affection. Be warm and tender, thoughtful and affectionate. Men are more helped by sympathy than by service. Love is more than money, and a kind word will give more pleasure than a present.” ~ John Lubbock

Hi Everyone!

I decided to participate in the April Facebook Progressive Freebie Challenge for DigiStamps4Joy. Purchased my image, then promptly got busy and forgot to make my card. Sooo ... I looked at the calendar and headed upstairs since today is the last day to enter.  But due to the forgotten time difference, so I didn't make it in time. :O(

Ah well, I have a lovely little card to drop in my husbands fooding bag for when he next heads to work.

The image was colored with both color pencils and alcohol markers, then fussy cut and attached to card base with dimensional foam.


Card size is 5.50 x 4.25

SUPPLIES
Image is Bettie Bow from DS4J
Alcohol Markers
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Design paper from my scrap bin
Embossing folders Hugs & Kisses from Cuttlebug and Basics of Love from Sizzix
Prisma color pencils
Rhinestones from my stash
Sentiment is a rub on from What's New Ltd set " All the reasons why I love you

Small red heart from my stash

1 comment:

Rannah Romps said...

Adorable card Cara!!