Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Basket O' Chicks ...

The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances.  ~Robert Flatt

Good morning! Today is the start of a new Anything Goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door. Our lovely sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine with a prize of 3 images so click HERE to come play along with us.

For my 5 x 7 card, I am using an image that I have had for some time now and does not appear to be in the store. But she has so many more to choose from!


Supplies
Image from Lacy Sunshine colored with Alcohol Markers
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Darice embossing folder: Easter Egg Background
Gina Marie Die: Cross stitched ovals
Ink from Stampin Up!
Sentiment Halo Rubber Stamps
Spellbinder embossing folder: Bubblewrap
Stampin Up Label punch
Yellow jewels from The Paper Studio

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: