Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Getting Inky ...

If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. ~Anne Bradstreet

Good morning .... 
It's Tuesday morning and the start of a new Color Challenge at The Outlawz.
Out Sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps!

This weeks colors were selected by Laurian with a Twist to "Get Inky"

Here's my card using "skfloralteapot" from Bugaboo Stamps



Image is colored with Copics and Prisma Color Pencils
Background was created using a Masking technique and inks from Stampin Up!
Die: "Pierced Fancy Nested Label" from Gina Marie
Martha Stewart Flower punch
Rhinestones from Stampin Up!

Thanks for Stopping by!
Hope to see you over at The Outlawz!

No comments: