My photo

None of us is born thinking we are ordinary. Feeling special is an essential part of the human birthright. If you don’t think you are special, you won’t seek to contribute your gift to the world. -Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT CHALLENGE

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Little Elephant

“I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be.
Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.”
~ Groucho Marx

Good afternoon
I have decided to play in a 72hr flash challenge being offered by Gerda Steiner Designs!
She is letting us have this adorable little image (for free) to play with.

 

Here is the 5 x 7 card I made based on a sketch from littlenuggetcreations.blogspot.com

Supplies
Image from Gerda Steiner Designs & colored with Copics
Card stock from The Paper Studio an Stampin Up!
Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug "Spring" set
Flower punch from EK Success
Border punch from Stampin Up!
Heart punch from Marvy
Paper Glaze from A.leene's
Leaf from ScrapBerry's

Flower center from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara



















2 comments:

Lois Wyche said...

This is a really cute card. I like it!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Adorable Cara!