Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, March 16, 2015

With Sympathy

We understand death for the first time when he puts his hand upon one whom we love.
Madame de Stael


Hello Everyone

I made this sympathy card recently for a co-worker who lost his mom.


Card size: 5 x 7
Supplies
Card stock from The Paper Studio
Stamp & Die set "Butterflies #" from Sizzix
Sentiment from "Close as a Memory" by Stampin Up!
"Flower Brambles" die from Cuttlebug
"Label #4" die from Spellbinders
Aleenes' Paper Glaze (center of flowers)
Blank India Ink from Memories
Copics
Sequins from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

1 comment:

Lisa Young said...

Beautiful card design! How sweet of you! I'm sure it will bring much comfort to your co-worker!