Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Outlawz: RAK/Random Acts of Kindness

Thought for the day
Appreciate good people. They are hard to come by.
Kushandwizdom

Good morning! 
Another beautiful day here in Arizona. I almost feel guilty for our weather because of the snow that people are digging out of right now back east. However, my trade off is 115-120 degree Summer days! I do however, hope they see that cold stuff thaw soon! (brrrrr)

Today is the start of a new CAS Challenge week at The Outlawz!

Our challenge this week is to create an RAK or Random Act of Kindness Card.
So I made a "Thanks" card using an absolutely adorable pen-goo-in stamp my daughter sent me from Japan a while back.
(Yes I know penguin is the correct spelling and correct pronunciation is pen-gwens, but I have been calling them pen-goo-ins since I was little) ... anyway....
I think I am going to start stamping him on the back of my cards, using the word bubble for my initials! 
The card is lightly layered. I added the bit of dots around the image and border with a black fine tip pen.

I have someone in mind for this card but that is my little secret!


Card size: A2
SUPPLIES
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Black India Ink from Memories
Black Precision Pen from American Crafts
Penguin image - unknown (gift from daughter in Japan)
Sentiment from "Tag Tidbits" by The Angel Company

Thanks for Stopping by!


2 comments:

Henriëtte said...

Great card, Cara. Really love the penguin image your daughter send you!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Cara, this is adorable! Love the doodling (of course!) and love the super-duper simplicity which makes the sweet penguin stand out! I'm sure the recipient will love it! xx