Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pay attention to your dreams ...

Pay attention to your dreams — God's angels often speak directly to our hearts when we are asleep.
~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994


Hi there!
Today is the start of a new CAS challenge at The Outlawz and it is my day to post.

December is my favorite time of year ... I love the lights and the music and all the fun decorations for the Holiday Season!

It's also my birthday this month and as long as I can remember, my mother has given me an Angel for my birthday.

They are a sweet reminder that I was born during a very special time and they truly fascinate me on every level. I just love them and they are all over my house, even when it is not Christmastime.
This week your challenge is to create a CAS card or project with an Angel or Angel Wings.

Can't wait to see what you create for us!

Here's is my card!




SUPPLIES:
Size 4.25 x 5.50
Card stock used for card base and wings from The Paper Studio
The gold vellum is from my scrap bin
"Layered Wings" die from Sizzix (Tim Holtz Alterations)
"Wings: Embossing folder from Sizzix (Tim Holtz Alterations)
Sentiment from "All Year Cheer II" by Stampin Up!
Sequins from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: